Ideally set amidst the scenic Tumon Bay landscape, at Pacific Islands Club in Guam, Micronesia, you’ll enjoy spacious resort rooms in one of three towers (Royal Tower, Oceana A, Oceana B) with a view over the Philippine Sea. You can eat at any of the seven exciting restaurants: the main Skylight Restaurant; the Bistro which overlooks the unique Waterpark and Tumon Bay; the Café Rock & Roll, with all day dining; Hanagi serving authentic Japanese cuisine; Café Express located in the Lobby which serves gourmet specialty coffee along with light pastries, salads, bento boxes; Sunset Bar & Barbecue located beachfront which features a “Cook Your Own BBQ” and the Pacific Fantasies Show, a sensational island dinner show at the Amphitheatre.
PIC Resort Guam offers an almost limitless array of leisure options. Instruction and the use of most equipment are free, so check the Information Center for the daily activities schedule. The expansive Waterpark includes special pools for learning to windsurf and scuba dive and an incredible Swim-thru Aquarium where you can swim and snorkel amongst some 2000 tropical fish. PIC Guam also features team sports, which are not only a lot of fun; they’re also a great way to make new friends.
For ultimate pampering and relaxation visit the JIIVANA. This is an exclusive Spa in Guam dedicated to mind & body’s well-being and located within the resort’s 22-acre property. JIIVANA is a Sanskrit word that means “life”, relating to the essence of the mind, body and soul of an individual. JIIVANA is the first and only spa on Guam to offer the Far Infrared (FIR) sauna (a sauna that utilizes ceramic or metallic elements to emit heat in the far infrared range as opposed to traditional steam saunas – offering benefits such as regeneration of lung tissue, weight loss, reduced blood sugar and blood pressure, decreased cholesterol and increased circulation) and healing experiences.
The healing experiences can be of benefit for clarity, relaxation, and personal balance, reconnection to the essence of who you are, positive state of health, easing of tension and stress, facilitates healing on all levels, enhanced well-being and a deepening sense of happiness.
The Pacific Islands Club is the perfect tonic for body and soul. Paradise in the Pacific.
- Airport Shuttle:
- Concierge Desk:
- Internet - Free:
- Laundry Facilities:
- Meeting Facilities on Site:
- Rental Cars on Site:
- Restaurant on Site:
- Swimming Pool:
- Number of Guest Rooms: 777
- Number of ADA Accessible Guest Rooms: 9
- Suites Available:
- Color TV:
- Hair Dryer:
- High Speed Wireless Internet:
- Iron & Ironing Board:
- Radio Alarm Clock:
Pacific Islands Club Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 3
- Largest Room: 1,500
- Theatre Capacity: 1,200
- Banquet Capacity: 100
- Classroom Capacity: 150
- Sleeping Rooms: 777
- Suites: 12
- Space Notes: Measurements are in meters squared.
- Description: Tasa & Isa Banquet Rooms PIC is well equipped for conferences, meetings and special events. The Tasa and Isa Banquet Rooms are located in the lower lobby of the Royal Tower and can operate as individual banquet spaces separated by a sliding partition or serve as one large meeting facility. Various room setups are available. The latest AV equipment is available including LCD monitors in the back of the rooms for live-feed coverage. Meetings & Events Looking for a venue for your special event in Micronesia? Whether you are planning a birthday, wedding, gala, incentive dinner, or other private function PIC is the perfect place for your celebration. Whether big or small our friendly and experienced staff will assist you in planning your celebration. Make it memorable at PIC. Pacific Pavilion PIC’s Pacific Pavilion is located within the PIC Waterpark. Pacific Pavilion is the largest event venue in any of Guam’s hotels. Many large events take place annually in the Pacific Pavilion to include the American Red Cross’ annual Red Ball which is Guam’s largest black tie benefit event. Numerous galas, concerts, dance festivals, and private parties have taken place in the Pacific Pavilion.
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Tasa & Halagi Banquet Room||Tasa||Halagi Banquet Room||Pacific Pavilion||Isa||Isa and Tasa combined|